If you want to simplify installing an aftermarket in dash stereo receiver in your 4th generation Acura TL covering years 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013. Then this radio installation kit is complete with everything you will need to install a new stereo in your Acura TL without the ELS audio system. This kit does not include a radio. Our kit includes all the necessary components to install an aftermarket radio in your Acura. These components are a dash kit, a custom made wiring harness and the AXSWC steering wheel control interface. Our custom harness allows you to have a plug and play installation with a supported compatible radio, the dash kit allows you to install a new radio in the factory location and the AXSWC allows you to control the aftermarket radio with your factory steering wheel controls.
A parking bypass is highly recommended with your order if your radio brand is Pioneer, Kenwood or Alpine. You can learn more about the bypass and add one to your cart using this link.
Your Acura TL has a total of 6 speakers that are powered by the factory amplifier. When replacing the factory radio using our complete kit you are able to keep all of the speakers except the center channel. The front door speakers, tweeters, rear deck speakers and the factory subwoofer will all continue to work; the center dash speaker will not work. Our harness integrates with the factory amplifier to keep all your speakers working. If your factory amplifier does not work this kit will not work.
You will lose Sirius XM, AUX Input and the factory handsfree link functionality. The steering wheel controls including volume up, volume down, next, previous and mode will work. The call control buttons are not retained. The navigation control buttons are not retained. The components included in this complete install kit are:
- Custom Made Wiring Harness
- ABS Molded Dash Kit
- AXSWC Steering Wheel Control Module
In order for your aftermarket radio to be compatible with this harness it must have at least 5 RCA outputs including FL, FR, RL, RR, and SUB. Also the brand of the aftermarket radio must appear in the selection menu of this listing. If you are unsure if your radio qualifies please call us at 877-542-2872
In order to complete your order we may need your radios model number please include it in the billing checkout notes or if you forget please include a valid phone number where me may reach you in case of any questions.
- Will the display above the radio continue to show climate control information.
– Yes your climate control will continue to function as normal.
- Can I use this complete kit on a TL with navigation?
– No. This kit is designed for cars without navigation. If you have navigation and want to replace the radio you will need to replace the amp also.
- Can I add an amplifier and subwoofers with your harness?
– Yes you can. You will just need run your RCAs to the back of the radio and wire tap the blue or blue/white wire of the harness.
- Can I add a backup camera with your harness?
– Yes just follow the instructions provided in the radios owners manual or the cameras manual to complete the installation.
- Can I use a random radio I found on Amazon or eBay that has an unknown brand?
– Most likely not. If the radio you purchased on Amazon is less than $100 it most likely won’t have all the features and ports needed for you to complete the installation.
- Do I get to keep all my speakers?
– Yes all speakers are retained, except for the center dash speaker.
- Do I get to keep my steering wheel controls?
– Yes but an additional part is required. The AXSWC in included in this kit. You will get to keep volume up, volume down, next, prev and mode. The call control buttons will not be retained.
There are no reviews yet.