If you are having trouble wiring a new aftermarket radio in your 4th Generation Acura TL spanning years 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 then this custom made wiring harness will help. After placing your order we will create a custom wiring harness for your exact radio installation. The custom harness will allow you to install a new aftermarket radio without the need for any wire splicing or wire tapping. This harness will allow you to have a plug and play installation for your Acura TL with a supported compatible radio. A parking bypass is highly recommended with your order if your radio brand is Pioneer, Kenwood or Alpine. You can learn more about the bypass and add one to your cart using this link.
Our plug and play harness integrates with the factory amplifier to retain your front door speakers and tweeters, the rear deck speakers and the factory subwoofer. Our custom harness only works on vehicles without factory navigation. Included in our harness are the necessary three connectors for your Acura TL and the radio specific connector that will plug into the back of your radio. Our harness uses RCAs to feed a low level signal from the aftermarket radio to the factory amplifier. We also add the connector for the AXSWC steering wheel control interface so you can retain your factory steering wheel controls if desired. The AXSWC is an additional purchase it is not included. The wiring for the AXSWC is completed so if you do purchase it you can just plug it in.
Your Acura TL has a total of 6 speakers that are powered by the factory amplifier. When replacing the factory radio using our complete kit you are able to keep all of the speakers except the center channel. The front door speakers, tweeters, rear deck speakers and the factory subwoofer will all continue to work; the center dash speaker will not work. Our harness integrates with the factory amplifier to keep all your speakers working. If your factory amplifier does not work this kit will not work.
In order for your aftermarket radio to be compatible with this harness it must have at least 5 RCA outputs including FL, FR, RL, RR, and SUB. Also the brand of the aftermarket radio must appear in the selection menu of this listing. If you are unsure if your radio qualifies please call us at 877-542-2872
In order to complete your order we may need your radios model number please include it in the billing checkout notes or if you forget please include a valid phone number where me may reach you in case of any questions.
- Will the display above the radio continue to show climate control information.
– Yes your climate control will continue to function as normal.
- Can I add an amplifier and subwoofers with your harness?
– Yes you can. You will just need run your RCAs to the back of the radio and wire tap the blue or blue/white wire of the harness.
- Can I add a backup camera with your harness?
– Yes just follow the instructions provided in the radios owners manual or the cameras manual to complete the installation.
- Can I use a random radio I found on Amazon or eBay that has an unknown brand?
– Most likely not. If the radio you purchased on Amazon is less than $100 it most likely won’t have all the features and ports needed for you to complete the installation.
- Do I get to keep all my speakers?
– Yes all speakers are retained, except for the center dash speaker.
- Do I get to keep my steering wheel controls?
-Yes but an additional part is required. The AXSWC you can find it here. You will get to keep volume up, volume down, next, prev and mode. The call control buttons will not be retained.
*When replacing the factory radio in your Acura you will lose the factory Sirius XM, HFL and AUX Port. *
There are no reviews yet.